1. Athanasopoulou, A., & Dopson, S. 2018. A systematic review of executive coaching outcomes: Is it the journey or the destination that matters the most? The Leadership Quarterly, 29(1): 70
2. Feldman, D. C., & Lankau, M. J. 2005. Executive coaching: A review and agenda for future research. Journal of management, 31(6): 829-848.
3. Ladegard, G., & Gjerde, S. 2014. Leadership coaching, leader role-efficacy, and trust in subordinates. A mixed methods study assessing leadership coaching as a leadership development tool. The Leadership Quarterly, 25(4): 631-646.
4. Passmore, J., & Fillery-Travis, A. 2011. A critical review of executive coaching research: a decade of progress and what's to come. Coaching: An International Journal of Theory, Research and Practice, 4(2): 70-88.
5. Peltier, B. 2011. The psychology of executive coaching: Theory and application: Routledge.
6. Rekalde, I., Landeta, J., Albizu, E., & Fernandez-Ferrin, P. (2017). Is executive coaching more effective than other management training and development methods? Management Decision.
7. Sonesh, S. C., Coultas, C. W., Lacerenza, C. N., Marlow, S. L., Benishek, L. E., & Salas, E. 2015. The power of coaching: a meta-analytic investigation. Coaching: An International Journal of Theory, Research and Practice, 8(2): 73-95.
8. Theeboom, T., Beersma, B., & van Vianen, A. E. 2014. Does coaching work? A meta-analysis on the effects of coaching on individual level outcomes in an organizational context. The Journal of Positive Psychology, 9(1): 1-18.
9. Wasylyshyn, K. M. 2003. Executive coaching: An outcome study. Consulting psychology journal: practice and research, 55(2): 94.